Fall Break Information – Oct. 17 – 22nd
From the Office of Communications:
Dear MICA Community:
Fall Break begins this Friday evening, October 17, and continues until the morning of Wednesday, October 22. As a reminder, there will be changes on campus regarding hours and services. Students are encouraged to check with specific departments, services and studios to determine when facilities will be available (note that all campus phone numbers are available online at mica.edu/directory). In general, however, please be aware:
- Residence halls will continue to stay open.
- Graduate students will continue to have 24-hour studio access in the Fred Lazarus IV Center and other graduate studios and collaborative workspaces (ID required).
- All other campus studio buildings will close early each night at 11 p.m. (instead of 3 a.m.) through Monday, October 20. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, October 21.
- The Evening Safety Shuttle will run until midnight Friday, October 17 through Monday, October 20. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, October 21. All shopping and MICA PLACE shuttles will run as scheduled.
- Meyerhoff House Dining Room will remain open for brunch and dinner throughout the break, including Saturday, October 18 and Sunday, October 19. Brunch and Dinner service will be available on Monday, October 20 and Tuesday, October 21. Cafe Doris hours will be limited, opening from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. on Monday, October 20 and Tuesday, October 21. Java Corner will be closed during the break. Glace Grill will be closed Friday, October 17 through Monday, October 20, but will reopen Tuesday, October 21 with normal hours.
Enjoy the Fall Break.
MICA Office of Communications