Real Estate Photographer Position
We are a Maryland-based photography company seeking a talented photographer
with professional customer service skills and a good sense of time management.
Applicants need to have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter in order to join
our Real Estate Photography Team. We will provide the necessary training for this
contract position of approximately 6 months. Applicants should also possess the
ability to capture high quality architectural imagery in a way that is both creative
and marketable. This position is not confined to an office, as you will be provided
a detailed schedule, in which you will travel and capture the necessary content
required by our customers. Our goal is to provide our clients with an exceptional
product that is both an attractive and accurate representation of their real estate
• Arrive in a timely manner to photography sessions and self-regulate job
• Maintain communication with scheduling staff regarding any appointed sessions
and upload all job images on the same day as shot.
• Conduct yourself in a professional and friendly manner while on location and
• Professionally operate and maintain any assigned company equipment.
• Daily access to a personal vehicle, GPS, cellphone and a reliable internet
• A working knowledge of DSLR Cameras
• Possess a good eye for compositional detail
• Willing learn and work with a team
• A professional, hardworking and positive attitude
• Strong communication skills with a good sense of professional customer care
• Familiarity with Canon Professional Equipment a plus
• Acute sense of time management
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
To apply, candidates must respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with an attached resume, a list of any current gear and portfolio work.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS as they will not be returned or considered.