Photographer needed for AIDS benefit
Volunteer Photographer Needed to Document AIDS Benefit…
MICA’s Social Design program, in partnership with local health organizations (Baltimore in Conversation, City Department of Health, Star Track, Hopkins), is beginning work on a storytelling event geared towards building empathy in the HIV/AIDS community & provider networks in Baltimore. We are seeking a photographer who would be at the event to help with red carpet photos (and potentially full event coverage, depending on availability).
Details of the event:
- When: Friday, April 22 from 5:30 – 8:30P
- Red Carpet — key time for photographs — 5:15 – 6:30P
- Volunteer Basis — camera and lens can be made available if needed (I have Canon 5DII and variety of lenses)
- Link to Eventbrite page with details: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/baltimore-in-conversation-providers-tickets-23271808606
- Location: Motor House, across street from Lazarus
- After Event: “Baltimore in Conversation” will have a Flickr page for photos to be shared through. Photographer can either dump all photos at completion of shooting, or edit and make selects if they prefer. We are leaving that up to our volunteer. We will have hard-drives, card readers, and computers on site.