Photo internship listed with “LOVODA”
LOVODA seeks a photo intern…
“LOVODA” is seeking a photo intern for the upcoming Spring semester. This is an ideal fit for someone seeking experience in a fashion/product/studio/social media environment. Details of job listed below:
Digital Photography Intern
Employment Start Date:
No of Openings:
Hours per Week:
The Digital Photography Intern will assist the Lead Photographer in creating visual photo content for the brand’s website, social media, and other e-commerce platforms.
The intern will receive training in:
– Commercial photography
– Flash photography
– Digital post-processing
– In-studio portrait/fashion photography
This is an unpaid position, but does qualify for college credits.
This internship would look great on anyone’s resume who is looking to work long term in the following industries:
Fashion, Marketing, Photography, Social media
– Employee discount
– We hire from within.
If a paid position opened up down the road, then an intern would get first opportunity at any paid positions!
– Knowledge of basic DSLR photography
– Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Adobe Lightroom
– Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
– Ability to communicate effectively to the team
– Available to work 10-15 hours a week