Seasonal internship applications now being accepted by MoMA…
Work with MoMA curators and educators and gain experience in the museum field…
- Learn about our mission, collections, and organizational systems
- Gain practical and theoretical training in museum work
- Contemplate the role of museums in contemporary society
- Work closely with a member of the MoMA staff
- Attend curator talks and a weekly lecture series
The Seasonal Internship Program provides undergraduate and graduate students and beginning professionals with practical experience in a specific area of museum work at The Museum of Modern Art. In addition to departmental work, each Tuesday interns participate in professional development activities designed to increase understanding of the Museum’s various collections, exhibitions, and departments. The Museum hosts approximately 25 interns per season in just about every department. Participants may arrange for academic credit through their school, but it is certainly not a requirement.