Job opening at Full Circle
We are seeking a FRAMING PRESENTATION SPECIALIST to join our creative team! You will create and build specialty framing solutions for our fine art, corporate and institutional clients.
The Art Presentation Specialist will work closely with the Senior Picture Framer to produce all framed artwork in the studio. This position is a skills based job focused on the production of high quality art products and requires 30-35 hours per week. The candidate must be prepared to design presentation solutions with clients and with our team, order materials from appropriate vendors, and generate quotes. The successful candidate is expected to increase his or her awareness of new techniques and trends in the field and incorporate that knowledge into our studio procedures and environment. The ideal person for this job has great communication skills, is detail oriented, highly organized, committed to perfection, able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, and is looking for long-term growth within an established, highly successful, and increasingly diverse small business. We are looking for a real problem solver, a tinkerer, an engineer, and an innovator to be an integral part of our future development.
*All employees are encouraged to pursue their own creative paths and we offer access to the studio’s resources as an incentive. Compensation will be based on experience. Other benefit needs can be discussed, including the possibility of full-time employment.
- Designing archival framing solutions with clients
- Preparing artwork for mounting
- Using thermal & pressure applied roller press unit
- Using miter saw to cut wood and metal moulding
- Underpinning frames
- Building Custom frames
- Mounting, matting, and framing oversized artwork
- Customer service
- Waxing frames
- Fitting and finishing artwork
- Designing custom solutions such as float mounts, face-mounting to acrylic, and box mounts
- Handling, transporting, and Installing artwork on-site
- Strong knowledge of archival framing and presentation techniques including museum mounting procedures
- 3-5 years working in archival picture framing
- Frame Building craftsmanship & expertise
- Team oriented
- Valid Driver’s license
- Able to lift more than 50 lbs.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Mathematically inclined
- Involved in regional art scene
- Adept at using a table or circular saw, router, and other woodworking tools
- Experience handling inkjet prints, traditional photographs, and all other 2D art mediums
FULL CIRCLE FINE ART SERVICES
Framing Presentation Specialist
Resume and list of relevant qualifications Letter of Interest 2 Work References