Paid Internship opportunities
Americans for the Arts seeks interns…
Fall 2018 INTERNSHIPS
Be Part of the Work to Ensure Access to the Arts and Arts Education for All Americans…
We are now accepting applications for our Fall 2018 Internships Additional details and full job descriptions are available in the links below. Apply today!
The Internship Program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to investigate and participate in the operations of the nation’s leading nonprofit for advancing the arts in America. Through a combination of learning experiences, work projects, and group collaborations, interns become integral members of our team. Interns are expected to participate in daily activities, contribute skills and ideas, and produce excellent work, all the while preparing to become the next generation of arts, nonprofit, and cultural leaders.
• Hours: 15-20 hours per week (part-time)
• Start Date: September 11th, 2018
• End Date: Week of November 16th, 2018
• Compensation: Paid, hourly
• Locations: DC and NYC offices (specific internship locations noted in parentheses)
• Weekly Schedule: Flexible, determined with Intern Supervisor
1. Development/Leadership Alliances (DC)
2. Local Arts Advancement (DC)
3. Marketing & Communications (DC)
4. Private Sector Initiatives (NYC)