- This is an exciting visual display of entrepreneurial artists and designers in Baltimore.
- Attendees can cast a vote for their favorite venture (‘People’s Choice Award’) to win a $500 prize.
- Eight finalists will be announced that evening and advance to compete for a portion of $100k in startup funding.
- Attached is a list of the participating ventures. A great display of majors represented!
- If you attended either rounds last year, you know how much fun it is 🙂
The exhibit will be open on Friday, February 7, from 3-6:30 pm in MICA’s Brown Center (1301 Mt. Royal Ave). Please consider popping by to meet the entrepreneurs and cast your vote (voting closes at 5:45 pm with winners announced around 6:30 pm). More details here.
Special recognition to our Round 1 judges and all those who volunteered to join our mentor pool!
Special shout out to Deyane Moses ’19 Photography Alumn!